When submitting your enquiry, please provide your best contact number so we can keep you informed with the property.
Built in 1935, this freshly updated character home has it all. From the moment you lay eyes on the property, you'll be in awe of the character façade.
Consisting of three spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, an abundance of natural light throughout, this stunning residence must be on the top of your list!
With this property, it's all about the quiet location and being within minutes of multiple transport links and local amenities. The home is suitably located only a short drive away from several notable schools including Westminster School, Cabra Dominican College, Plympton International College & Immanuel College, it's perfect for the growing family.
Designed with a family in mind, the floor plan offers a flexible functionality with multiple entertaining spaces both inside and out. The kitchen includes a new Miele oven and boasts ample storage whilst both bathrooms are ideally located for continual ease and comfort style of living.
Stepping out into the outdoor entertaining area, you are greeted with a space perfectly arranged to entertain all year round. Including a full outdoor cooking area with a built in exhaust fan & the ability to fully enclose the space, you will find yourself continually enjoying with friends and family!
What we love about the property;
- Ideally located in a highly sought after, city fringe suburb
- 1935 Character brick built home
- North facing allotment
- Recently added en-suite in Master bedroom
- Recently renovated outdoor entertaining area with multiple ceiling fans & weather proof blinds to allow yearlong usage
- Outdoor built in kitchen which includes exhaust fan & servery window for convenience when entertaining
- New paved pergola area at front of property
- New roof & gutters having been installed in 2019.
- Accessible attic space that has been improved to allow for an additional 20m2 of storage. This space has been lined with ThermalBrane Insulation Foil Foam to separate from remaining roof space. Roofing blankets have been installed under the Colourbond roof with insulation batts also over the ceiling giving 2 layers of insulation in the property for increased energy efficiency.
- Total of 2 bathrooms with additional 3rd toilet for convenience of living
- 3 generous sized bedrooms including floor-ceiling built in robes in Master & second bedroom
- Recently installed garden shed with electricity capabilities ideal for storage or work space
- Abundance of natural light throughout the home including multiple sky lights
- Low maintenance gardens including edible front garden
- Ample storage in all areas of the home
- Quiet, tree lined street location
- 5 minute walk to Edwardstown train station & a 10 minute stroll to Beckmann Street Tram stop
This is the perfect blend of character and charm with a modern touch. If you're in the market for a quality built, solid home, then look no further… An inspection is an absolute must.
Contact Brett Taylor on 0439 581 680 or Declan Robertson on 0448 960 644 for further details and secure your future today.
"When making your enquiry, please ensure you provide your best contact number so we can keep you up to date with the properties status"
The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction the vendor's statement may be inspected at any Harcourts Packham office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.