Inspect by Appointment
A double storey classic Georgian styled Masterpiece set on a large 995sqm block and that takes full advantage of its position and location. In modern and neutral tones the styling is aesthetically pleasing throughout. The gracious and large entrance foyer immediately reflects the personality of the home and is a reflection of the stunning internal space.
Downstairs, the floor plan takes in both formal and informal dining spaces, a large open plan kitchen, a lounge room, the master bedroom and a delightful light filled sun room where you simply relax and soak in the views.
Upstairs you find three further bedrooms which are based around the sizeable additional living area which could be used as a retreat or rumpus/games room. A great feature of the upstairs space is the addition of a small kitchenette and a private balcony to enjoy the views.
What we love about this home is
- The master bedroom is on the ground floor and comes with its own bathroom with spa bath and a sizeable walk in robe
- 3 further double bedrooms upstairs ( bedroom 3 & 4 are separated by a sliding door). All of the bedrooms have wool carpets
- A lovely open plan kitchen that faces the formal dining area and has gas cooking, a dual door dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
- Both formal and informal dining areas to suit any occasion.
- A relaxing sun room which takes in the gully views and is ideal to soak in the winter sun.
- Cosy lounge/sitting room on the ground floor.
- Upstairs is easily configured for some level of independent living if required. The large lounge/rumpus is great space for a growing family.
This beautiful home is located in a private cul-de-sac of only 4 similar quality and styled homes. The house comes with all the features you would expect, such as an oversize double garage, ducted air conditioning, security system, Solar panels, a 22,000 litre water tank and so much more. And still only 30 minutes to the CBD!.
Phone Michael Severn today on 0403 049 893 to view.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.