It's rare that a property becomes available in such an excellent location that first home buyers can afford or a renovator can stop dreaming and create a home for a great rental return.
Built in 1945 on 920 sqm (approx.) of gently sloping land this three bedroom, one bathroom dwelling has two separate living areas and large shedding topped off by its gorgeous location close to schools, shops, reserves/parks and transport.
What you'll love about this home :-
• Much sought after location close to parks, shops, schools and transport with a short drive to the Blackwood shopping precinct
• Large gentle sloping land offering the perfect canvas to build the home you've always wanted
• Formal lounge room with combustion fire and split system air con.
• Three spacious bedrooms
• Large shedding to accommodate a workshop or studio
• Tree lined views of handsome Hawthorndene
This truly is an excellent opportunity to buy your first home in beautiful Hawthorndene or renovate a home you can be proud of for years to come. With so many first homebuyers searching for entry level homes like this be quick because it won't last long.
For more information or to purchase a property with so much to offer, please call Darren.