Built in 1965 on a corner block of 1,120 sqm (approx.), this lovely four bed, one bathroom home sitting proudly in the leafy suburb of Hawthorndene, is a must see.
The external area comprises of flat land, an easy to maintain manicured garden, separate study and excellent storage/shedding. Internally there is a large living area, cottage style kitchen, evaporative r/c air-conditioning and solid brick in-house walls. This property represents not only great value but a quiet escape from the pressures of our increasingly busy lifestyles.
What you'll love about this charming home:-
• Fabulously quiet, tree-filled location in walking distance to schools, shops, transport and parks.
• One of the most sought after streets to buy into in the 'dene.
• Gorgeous garden setting with generous covered outdoor entertaining area.
• Four sun filled double bedrooms with air conditioning.
• Large formal lounge room with character stone mantelpiece and gas fire.
• Lovely cottage style kitchen with adjacent formal dining room.
• Large garaging and shedding for all your workshop needs.
• Separate outdoor study.
This home really has so much character and being located in such a gorgeous part of Hawthorndene it will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers, so be quick!
For more information or to purchase this stylish property, please call Darren now on 0474 076 443.
The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.