Looking for an investment property with excellent rental returns or an entry-level home in beautiful Belair?, well here it is.
This Colonial style, solid brick three bedroom, one bathroom home built in 1979 sits proudly on gently sloping 800sqm (approx.) of land and shows off glorious tree lined views of the hills while you soak in the spring sunshine on your spacious outdoor deck.
What you'll love about this home :-
• Excellent location close to schools, shops, walking trails and transport.
• Tranquil and quiet environment boasting tree lined views and an abundance of native wildlife.
• Stylish pine floorboards in its three roomy bedrooms.
• Comfortable formal lounge with split system air conditioning.
• Lower level teenage retreat or a studio to help you run a home business.
• Neat, tidy and easy to maintain front and back yards.
• Light and airy functional kitchen with separate meals area.
All good things come in small packages and 10 Ash Avenue fits the bill perfectly. This neat as a pin home offers a real opportunity for a first homebuyer or investor to grab a slice of what makes Belair so appealing.
For more information or to purchase this lovely property, please call Darren.
The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction the vendor's statement may be inspected at any Harcourts Packham office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.