The bigger the challenge, the bigger the opportunity for growth and development. Take that sentence, replace the word challenge with land size and what you have, is an excellent case of rare potential, seaside of Brighton Road.
A near original specimen, this conventional double brick home is a delightfully preserved example of Australian living circa 1950. The residence sits atop some 861 square meters of scarce land only 800 meters walk to the Esplanade.
Subject to Holdfast Bay council approval, the site has tremendous development possibilities. Build on, renovate, restore, live in now or start a fresh – you're the creator and 21 Lynmouth Avenue is your canvas.
• 861sqm with a 19.81m frontage
• Zoned for Brighton Secondary School
• Built in robes in all 3 bedrooms
• Study/office space
• 2 lounge and 2 dining areas
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Solar panels with 1.5kw inverter
• Solar installed on the old SA feedback input Tariff
• Garage for 1 car with workshop space
• Split system air con in rear lounge/dining room
• Large front and rear yards
• Close to Foodland, restaurants and cafes
The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction the vendor's statement may be inspected at any Harcourts Packham office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.