Big block in Henley South, 400m to the beach & Linear Park on your door step!
If location is a significant factor then put this superb opportunity on your list.
This perfectly positioned beachside property is a small stones' throw to Linear Park, the airport and an easy commute to the city.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms all with quality built in robes
- Central Bathroom with bath/shower
- Large Kitchen/dining area
- Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secured with fully fenced grounds and security system
- Family room with separate formal dining
- Huge landscaped front & rear yards with beautiful gardens and fruit trees
- Massive 10 x 5m Powered workshop
- Near new instant gas HWS
- Undercover parking for at least 5 cars
- Outdoor entertaining area
With such an attractive lifestyle on offer, it's no wonder that confidence continues to grow in Henley with urban renewal all around in new, quality homes.
Admire your gorgeous tree-lined street that exudes appeal with a shady reserve outlook.
It's Henley High and Primary school zoned and very close to public transport routes.
Surrounded by many golf courses, fishing / water-based sporting and recreation options; Henley South has got it all.
This property could draw a rental income with an expected weekly rental return of $460/week and investigate its development options for now or in the future. Build a deserving single mansion for your family or take plans for further development (STCC) for their consideration.
The below is taken directly from the Charles Sturt Development Plan.
11 The minimum site area can be reduced by 15 per cent for a detached, semi-detached or row dwelling: (a) within Policy Areas 15 and 16, where the site adjoins either of the following: (i) the River Torrens Linear Park (ii) a public open space reserve at least 2500 square metres in area or a public road which is adjacent to such a reserve.
* * Please ensure when making an email enquiry to provide your best contact number so I can keep you up to date with the properties status * *
Our seller is determined to meet the market and that's why we are auctioning, so why not give me a call or send an email.
Contact Brett Taylor on 0439 581 680.
The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction the vendor's statement may be inspected at any Harcourts Packham office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.