Michael Charters presents this sophisticated Mount Gambian sandstone bungalow, in beautiful beachside Brighton.
This lovingly home was designed and built with exquisite craftsmanship back in the roaring 20's, circa 1926. The same builder created three handsome homes of similar style in a row, on this lovely, leafy street.
Situated in the 'golden triangle' of Brighton, the location is absolutely sublime and bolstered by bonuses such as very rare rear lane access to Jetty Road. The seaside precinct is just metres away.
Set up your family home by the sea, whilst enjoying the private vibes of this entertainer's delight.
The present owners have simply outgrown the home; so a new buyer now can enjoy the thoughtful renovations and marvelous outdoor entertaining haven.
The original verandah was enclosed to create a grand entrance passage and additional bedroom. The property now features four bedrooms, sequestered formal dining or lounge room, expansive open plan living and dining and a sublime bathroom retreat.
Care was taken to implement modern comforts, while retaining stylish nods to the period.
The colour palate weaved throughout the suspended lighting and paintwork perfectly complements the 9-foot ceilings.
Soak up the sunshine via the skylight whilst dining, or step out via the railed bi-fold doors to the epic expanse of some 170sqm of decking.
The salt-chlorinated in-ground swimming pool could be the heart of the home during the warmer months. Watch the fun nearby, from under the generous pergola and note just how amazing this home would be as a setting for a celebration.
Other highlights include:
- Painted all throughout
- Original fireplaces
- Main bedroom features original picture rail & bay window
- Updated hard-wearing flooring throughout
- Stunning open plan kitchen features island, wine fridge, subway tiling, concealed dishwasher & chef's oven
- Generous modern storage all throughout the home
- Weather-proof double glazed bifold doors to decking
- Galley style laundry & additional shower-room, with potential for butler's pantry re-styling
- Ducted evaporative reverse cycle air
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiling, double shower & vanity & deep soaking tub
- Private backyard includes versatile pool hut, or perhaps your next home office
- Large original storage shed
- Several separate outdoor entertaining spaces
- Lofty tree providing huge breadth of shade
- Potential for triple garaging extension (STCC)
- Powerful14 kW solar system
Enjoy being local to the convenient and scenic Esplanade and Jetty Road precincts. Train access is just minutes away, as are major shops and quality schooling options, including Brighton Secondary School.
Don't dwell on what could have been this is a once in a life time opportunity – contact Michael Charters 0433 265 419 about this rare chance today.
The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.