This gorgeous 2017 built property is flawless in both presentation and design. Perfectly positioned & only ever had one loving owner, the property is ideally suited for both the modern family & investors alike. Offering everything you'll ever want or need. A inspection is a must…
Consisting of four spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms & multiple entertaining option, the layout has been cleverly designed to maximise space for a modern style of living.
On the ground level, the master bedroom is spacious and complete with a walk-in-robe & en-suite. The ground floor also offers another bedroom & bathroom which is centrally located for ease of living.
The open plan kitchen-living area is flooded with natural light & provides an area which is perfect for entertaining friends & family all year round. The kitchen includes quality stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops with ample food preparation area, large fridge void & completed with a walk-in pantry for extra cupboard storage.
Moving upstairs you will find two additional bedrooms as well as a separate living area which is ideal for a teenagers retreat. Bedroom 3 also offers a walk-in-robe.
What we love about the home;
- 4 generous sized bedrooms all offering ample storage options. The master bedroom a en-suite & spacious walk in wardrobe.
- 3 separate bathrooms which include stone bench tops and frameless glass screens.
- Torrens Titled property
- Stunning kitchen featuring quality stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and breakfast bar
- Multiple entertaining options
- Large sun filled courtyard
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- 2.7m Ceilings
- Fans with lights fitted to all bedrooms & living area's
- Ample cupboard & storage space throughout entire property
- An abundance of natural light throughout
- Low maintenance landscaped front and rear low gardens
- Separate laundry with plenty of cupboard storage
- LED Downlights
- NBN ready
- Remote lock up garage with direct entry
- Cleverly designed floor-plan & use of space throughout the home
What we love about its location:
It's all about the quiet location and being within minutes of numerous public transport links. With the highly sought after Linear Park & Felixstow reserve within a short walking distance, the property offers enjoyment for the whole family! Situated just 8km of Adelaide CBD, local amenities in close proximity include Newton Central Shopping Centre & North Eastern Community Hospital. East Marden Primary School is within a 2 minute walk with several other notable schools within close proximity including; St Joseph's Catholic Primary, Rostrevor College, St Ignatius College, St Francis of Assisi School and Charles Campbell College.
If you're in the market for a quality near new home which ticks all the boxes, make sure this is on the top of your list!
Contact the Harcourts Taylor Team today for more information…
Brett Taylor 0439 581 680
Declan Robertson 0448 960 644
When submitting your enquiry, please provide your best daytime contact number so we can keep you informed with updates on the property as they occur.
The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice