Executive retreat - impressive lifestyle.
Be enticed by resort-style entertaining and treetop views across sprawling suburbia. A commanding street presence and landscaped grounds set the scene for a well-executed home full of surprises.
This striking A-frame property has undergone extensive renovations over the past 16 years. The result is a beautiful blend of contemporary convenience and country charm.
The home optimises light and space and boasts multiple entertaining areas across three levels.
The ground floor is completely self-contained, with an open plan living area which also accommodates a bedroom, in addition to a kitchen and sleek bathroom. Wine connoisseurs will swoon at the cellar which lies adjacent; a substantial space which can house even the most impressive of collections. This area presents versatile living options: a private space for your guests, an enviable teenager's retreat, or even a short-term rental for the savvy investor. But you'll struggle to surrender these quarters to anyone's enjoyment but your own - this space also hosts a luxurious indoor pool and spa. A setting more fitting for a hotel than a home!
As you make your way upstairs, you are welcomed to the heart of the home. Formal and casual living spaces wind around the country-style kitchen with bar, before opening to an expansive balcony. Sit back and relax with a glass of wine as dinner cooks on the Webber gas BBQ, or congregate with friends around the firepit and watch the city illuminate before your eyes.
The home comprises a further three spacious bedrooms – the master suite with BIRs and ensuite – as well as another bathroom and study area for the kids on the second level.
- Solar and gas heating to the indoor pool. Maintained by a fresh water filter, with minimal running costs
- Secure two car garage with undercover parking for an additional two cars
- Well equipped garage with ample work space as well as a 4th toilet and wash basin
- Low maintenance, landscaped gardens
- Tiles in high traffic areas with carpets to bedrooms and living areas
- Centrally located R/C split system A/C
- Monitored security system with remote duress controls
- NBN connected with WiFi to the hub
- Temperature Controlled Gas hot water system with continuous flow
- Two rainwater tanks, one plumbed to the property. Currently supplying kitchen, shower, and toilet on the ground floor
- Large allotment of some 836sqm
- Zoned Clapham Primary and Pasadena High, with close proximity to elite schooling including Scotch and Mercedes College
Enjoy your little slice of country living while only 20 minutes to the CBD. Nestled amongst the trees, the home has a quiet, cul-de-sac location and is frequented by native wildlife including koalas and kookaburras. Schools, shopping, and public transport are all within reach, while Westfield Marion and the Flinders Medical Precinct are a short drive down the hill. Opportunities like this are far and few in this tightly held location.
Open to offers. All offers presented.
To register your interest, please contact Grant Higgins on 0456 990 355.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.