Mobile 0474 076 443
Office (08) 8278 4222
Large contemporary townhouses in such a sought-after suburb as Glenelg North are hard to find. Therefore, it’s with pleasure that I present 14 Newhaven Avenue for your consideration.
Built in 2003 by Scott Salisbury Homes, this top-quality steel framed home boasts open plan living, three large bedrooms, three spacious bathrooms, two separate living areas and a stylish kitchen.
If you are a first homebuyer, young or established family or someone that’s looking for a terrific home in an excellent location, here it is!
What you’ll love about this home –
• Fantastic location on a quiet street and close to the beach, Patawalonga Reverse, Jetty Road and Holdfast Shores marina with restaurants and cafes galore.
• Open plan living area downstairs with lots of natural light, high ceilings, clerestory windows and all the comfort you deserve.
• Stylish kitchen with island bench, SMEG appliances and lots of storage.
• Delightful separate formal lounge with gas fire and lots of space for everyone to relax and enjoy.
• Large master bedroom with huge WIR’s, neat and tidy ensuite and a private balcony with 180degree views.
• Two additional double bedrooms with BIR’s.
• Study area that can be converted to a fourth bedroom and overlooking the downstairs open plan living.
• Well-appointed laundry with shower facilities and separate toilet.
• Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home.
• Two car garage with ample room for a workbench and extra storage
• Backyard courtyard with easy to maintain native plants which is fully fenced for dogs of all shapes and sizes.
• Fast and reliable fibre-to-the-premises NBN connection.
• Party wall separating adjoining residence was constructed to highest design specifications to ensure no sound transference between the dwellings.
This really is a lovely home which offers so much and then some. The current owners have lovingly maintained this home for many years, and it shows.
Whoever the lucky buyer is, is going to have a home to cherish for many years to come.
For more information or to make an offer on this stylish home, call Darren on 0474 076 443.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.
Find out how much money your property could be worth.
Interested in working with us?
Do you need a proactive team to take care of your property?