Mobile 0474 076 443
Office (08) 8278 4222
A house in a hills suburb like Hawthorndene is more than a home, its a lifestyle with it’s unique sense of tranquillity, fresh air and space. It’s with pleasure therefore, that I present 4 Kauri Road, Hawthorndene for your consideration.
Nestling on 1,471 sqm (approx.) of gently sloping land, this double brick Colonial home, offers tons of character, five bedrooms, two separate living areas, updated bathroom and a country style kitchen. The location will spoil you with its convenience to schools, shops, central Blackwood, Hawthorndene Oval and Apex Park.
If you are a first homebuyer, growing or established family or you are looking for a stylish character home on a large inviting block, your search is over.
What you’ll love about this home –
• Excellent location on a large block, with gorgeous tree lined views on a quiet street with unlimited potential.
• Two separate living areas with views of the garden, quality Tasmanian Oak floors, fireplace and air conditioning in the family room and those excellent floors, and air conditioning in the formal lounge.
• Attached to the living areas is large dining room to entertain family and friends.
• The spacious master bedroom has large BIR’s, floating floors and built-in dressing table.
• There are three further bedrooms downstairs for a family to spread out and enjoy.
• The bathroom has been modernised with large shower, floor to ceiling tiles and toilet. There is also a second separate toilet.
• Bedroom five is upstairs. The spacious room can also double up as a rumpus room, teenage retreat etc. and is all topped off with stunning tree lined views.
• Neat and tidy oak panelled galley kitchen with lots of storage and a servery window.
• Solar panels to help to keep those electricity bills low.
• Recently painted inside and out.
• Easy to maintain front and backyards with native flora and fauna and an abundance of wildlife.
The location and size of the block are a huge plus, and when you add a well-built character home with tons of room to expand to the mix, you have a property that will greatly appeal.
The lucky buyer with have a home that they will cherish for years to come. Therefore, don’t wait as it will be popular.
For more information or to make an offer on this lovely home, call Darren on 0474 076 443.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.
Find out how much money your property could be worth.
Interested in working with us?
Do you need a proactive team to take care of your property?