Mobile 0419 827 383
Office (08) 8377 2636
Offering so many excellent features, this home has massive potential for the enterprising buyer! Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, yet close to so many of Blackwood’s shops, restaurants and transport options.
Built around 1965 of full brick construction, the home has had the kitchen upgraded by JAG and an ensuite bathroom with underfloor heating added. Polishing the jarrah floorboards throughout, refreshing some of the window treatments and a fresh lick of paint will reap rewards.
Comprising lounge (with double glazed windows), dining, kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and two covered outdoor entertaining areas on the main living level with a couple of additional rooms and a cellar, next to the garage downstairs.
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Ensuite bathroom with built-in ‘robes & underfloor heating
– Covered decking at both ends of the house with magnificent hills views from the southern end
– Lounge windows are double glazed
– Kitchen has appliance hutch, drawer dishwasher and ceramic cooktop
– Mains gas for continuous hot water in the ensuite & heating in the lounge
– Mains pressure electric hot water system for the rest of the home.
*Please note these photos are from 2019
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.
Find out how much money your property could be worth.
Interested in working with us?
Do you need a proactive team to take care of your property?