Mobile 0407 770 480
Office 08 8377 2636
Step into a world of tranquil elegance, where a impressive wide entrance hall introduces the lounge room with large windows, leading to the open-plan living zone with a family-inspired kitchen complemented by large benches and amply storage, European appliances and direct outdoor access for seamless entertaining. The generous main bedroom is on the ground level complete with ensuite and walk in robe.
Upstairs is absolutely divine with another separate living space, three large queen size bedrooms, two with walk in robes and there is a deluxe bathroom.
Somerton Park is one of South Australia’s most highly sought-after beachside locations where you can embrace this highly prized location at the doorstep of all cosmopolitan conveniences, the beach, local restaurants and cafes, of Glenelg South and a little further Glenelg’s many boutiques, Partridge house and gardens, cinemas, parks, schools including Sacred Heart College, Brighton High School, local amenities, transport to CBD, tram to the city and so much more!! – Simply move in and enjoy!
Things we love about this home:
– Excellent floorplan -over 260 sq metres– endless versatility
– Four double bedrooms
– Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe on ground level
– Three Living areas
– Beautiful warmth & ambience throughout
– North-facing rear aspects
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Garaging for two cars and further two cars off street parking
– Alarm security system
– Private & secure
– Additional third toilet and vanity on the ground level
– Solar system – (21 Panels)
– Very close to Schools – Sacred Heart College and Brighton High School
– 12 month lease
– No pets
– Water use and supply charges are applicable
– Bond is equal to 6 weeks rent
To register – simply use the “REQUEST A TIME” button below and this will register your interest and confirm your attendance at our scheduled open.
Interested parties should register for an inspection to receive notifications of upcoming inspection times and any changes pertaining to this property.
You must attend an open inspection to apply for this property.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, and all interested parties should seek independent advice.
Find out how much money your property could be worth.
Interested in working with us?
Do you need a proactive team to take care of your property?