Mobile (08) 8377 2636
Office (08) 8377 2636
To submit an application please register and apply using Tenant Options https://tenantoptions.com.au/
Experience luxury beachside living in Semaphore Park with this stunning, executive four-bedroom, three-bathroom home. Located in a tranquil and peaceful setting, this modern Scott Salisbury residence is custom-built for thermal efficiency, ensuring maximum comfort throughout the year.
The light-filled, open interior features natural stone and timber textures, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. From the upstairs retreat/bedroom and its balcony, you can enjoy uninterrupted ocean views and spectacular sunsets.
The home’s nestled placement provides greater privacy than an absolute beachfront house, yet the beach is only metres away through the back gate and down a short path.
Semaphore Park is a charming coastal suburb that boasts pristine beaches, picturesque walking trails, and a vibrant community. With its excellent cafes, restaurants, and shops, Semaphore Road is the perfect destination for a day out. Semaphore Park is also conveniently located near some of Adelaide’s best schools, making it an ideal location for families.
Downstairs features include:
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
– Kitchen with filter tap, dishwasher, 5 burner gas hob, 800mm oven, island bench, wine racks, Ceasar Stone bench tops
– Fourth bedroom or office (3.8 x 3.4m) with sliding door to private shaded courtyard/garden
– Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
– Separate laundry with with plenty of storage space
– Alfresco entertaining, paved and landscaped yard, gate leads to the beach
Upstairs features include:
– Generous main bedroom (5.8 x 3.8m) with private balcony, walk in robe and spacious ensuite with skylight
– Retreat/2nd bedroom (5.8 x 4m) includes balcony with sea view, modern kitchenette, filter tap, dishwasher and a roomy concealed office space with ample storage
– Third bedroom (5 x 3m) with built in robes
– Main bathroom with spa bath, shower, vanity and skylight
– Separate toilet with handbasin
– Radiant heating in the ceiling and evaporative cooling
– Underfloor heating in bathrooms and open plan living area
– Ducted vacuuming including kitchen kickboard port for easy clean up
– Under stairs store room
– Double garage panel lift door
– Driveway space for two more cars
– Security system
– Remotely controlled gate to front courtyard for accepting deliveries via video call
– Roller shutters
– Outdoor shower
– Rear courtyard BBQ gas outlet
– Low maintenance, stylishly landscaped, automatically irrigated garden borders
12 month lease
– Small pet considered
– Quarterly water usage and supply charges
– Bond is equal to 6 weeks rent
To inspect this property, please click ‘Book an Inspection Time’ and register your details. Once an open inspection has been scheduled you will receive an automated email with details of the inspection time.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.
Find out how much money your property could be worth.
Interested in working with us?
Do you need a proactive team to take care of your property?